10 years of technological expertise
The range of PELLENC ULiB batteries enables professional use of our tools. ULiB batteries allow the user to do a full day’s work without having to recharge. PELLENC is the inventor of professional battery operated tools.
- Light batteries from 0.85 kg to 6.1 kg.
- Battery life of up to a full day’s work.
- Multifunction battery: the same battery can be used to operate any tool from the PELLENC hand-held tool range.
- From 800 to 1,500 cycles (one cycle corresponds to one full charge and one full discharge).
- Daily cost of €0.10*.
- Over its lifetime, the 1100 battery is equivalent to using 4,700 L of petrol and 90 L of fuel-oil mix
- Battery pays for itself in the first year.**
- Return on investment of €5,000.**
- Carrying harness which effectively and evenly distributes the weight of the battery.
- Breathable mesh fabric.
- Velcro attachment for threading the cable.
- Instant start-up in cold or hot weather.
- No fuel preparation required..
- No direct CO2.
- No exhaust fumes.
- 80 % of the battery is recyclable.
* Cost of charging according to kW pricing in France.
** Consumption of 5 litres of fuel-oil per day at a price of 1.50 euros per litre. Data calculated for daily use of the ULiB 700 battery.
Batteries that are smarter and communicate
The range of PELLENC batteries boasts 10 years of experience in lithium-ion technology. As the world’s first manufacturer to introduce this technology in professional hand-held power tools, PELLENC now develops batteries that communicate and are intelligent.
THEY COMMUNICATE FASTER
NFC (Near Field Communication) wireless communication technologies facilitate the reception of data during diagnostics, allowing the battery expert to work even faster.
THEY HAVE A SURVIVAL INSTINCT
They guarantee the balance and individual protection of each of its cells to prolong its life. The charge periods are optimised whatever the remaining capacity in the battery may be (no memory effect).
THEY CAUSE NO POLLUTION
The batteries are guaranteed emissions-free. They store electrical power for communities, landscapers, farmers, and tourist complexes. They do not generate any annoying noises or odours and are environmentally-friendly.
THEY MANAGE THEIR CHARGE AND DISCHARGE TIME
Li-ion batteries lose their capacity when stored for prolonged periods fully loaded. PELLENC batteries maintain their full load for 10 days and then discharge themselves to an optimum storage load.
THEY RECOGNISE PELLENC TOOLS
PELLENC tools send PELLENC batteries their operating information for continuously optimised use.
The batteries are adaptable to all tools of the range.