Pruning at heigh without effort
The CULTIVION soil cultivator is the only one of its kind in the world and can be used across a large range of applications from working the soil to weeding. Due to its lightweight and stable characteristics, CULTIVION is very easy to use. CULTIVION can work both at the surface and at depth.
- Exceptional quality and speed of work.
- Designed for agriculture, vegetable growing and green spaces.
- Enough battery life for a full day’s work.
- Can work the soil at the end of winter.
- Using the cultivator once is the equivalent to watering twice.
- An alternative to chemical Weed killers.
- Zero emissions and zero waste.
- Low maintenance.
- Multi-purpose battery.
- Work at depth or on the surface with 9 easily adjustable positions.
- Minimal footprint and optimum handling.
- Tool adapted to the size of the user making work less tiring.
- Hoeing, weeding, soil aeration, etc.
- 5 toothed-blades for different uses.
In contrast to rotary tillers, CULTIVION is stable
when working, and does not require any force. CULTIVION was designed to work in reverse, which avoids trampling of the area already worked.
CULTIVION blades work with an oscillating motion. This very rapid movement (up to 885 strokes/minute) provides the tool with the power and efficiency that facilitates penetration into the soil.
With the different blades, you can easily adapt to all working environments. The rapid changing time means you can move from one application straight to another.
|Standard equipment. Optional equipment|
|Maximum power – W||380|
|Combustion motor equivalence – cm³||10|
|Weight – Kg||3,1|
|Oscillation speed – HZ||13 to 15|
|Tool speed – spm||800 to 885|
|Number of blades||5|
|Blade tilting positions||9|
|Noise level (LPA)* – dB(A)||82|
|Guaranteed noise level (LWA)* – dB(A)||91|
|Front handle vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||14,4|
|Rear handle vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||10,2|
|4-speed selector switch|
|Battery life**** with ULiB 1100||Up to 2 days|
* Values determined according to acoustic measurement standards NF EN ISO 11201 and NF EN ISO 3744.
** Vibration emission value following DIN EN 60745-1:2009 – Kd uncertainty = 1.5 m/s².
*** For information: the times were observed in actual working time, without taking breaks into consideration. Battery life is influenced by the nature of the work required.
Accessories & consumables
Blades mounting kit
For optimising blade changing.
16 cm V-shaped blade
For working on hard soil,
for ploughed trenches.
8 cm blade
For finishing work.
16 cm blade
For a job that is medium duty and at depth.
Sold as standard
22 cm blade – weeding
For work on the surface, for removing weeds.
22 cm blade
For a job that is extensive and at depth.
*Specifications are correct at time of print and are subject to change without notice.