The variable speed mower for effortless mowing.
The variable speed model of this professional range of mowers surprises by its design as much as by its technicality. It is the lightest professional mower in its class, has a cutting width of 60 cm and is equipped with a double blade. RASION SMART was developed with the sole aim of improving the working conditions of its users.
- Power of 960W.
- Up to 3,600 m² of maintenance mowing with one ULiB 1100 battery.
- Electronic speed setting of the blades from 3,000 to 5,000 rpm.
- Electronic adjustment of the cutting height: 25 mm to 75 mm.
- Cutting width: 60 cm.
- Synchronised dual blades.
- Even mowing with no wheel traces on the ground.
- 70 L capacity of the collection box, namely, more than 10 kg of finely cut grass.
- Automatic jam clearing.
- Sealing level of IP54.
- New, high efficiency motor of 93 % for reduced energy consumption
- Dual blade technology for finer cutting and more compacting of the grass in the collection box
- Can be transported in a small vehicle
- 30 % higher cutting yield in comparison with a conventional battery mowers
- Weighs less than 30 kg
- Automatic adjustment of the travel speed
- Perfect handling thanks to its weight and its two front swivel wheels
- The vertical position, with the folded handlebar, facilitates transport and optimises space when stored
- The Zero Turn function made possible with the two front swivel wheels allowing the mower to turn freely and effortlessly
- Safe cleaning position
- LCD control for all functions
- Single arm handlebar for easy access to the box
- It produces less noise so you can work close to business and residential areas at any time.
- No management or consumption of fuel.
- No C0²
- Made from recyclable materials.
- Low maintenance.
- Uses the ULiB 1100 and 700 batteries
The dual blades make it possible to cut the lawn more precisely and optimise the mowing time. They offer even and flawless mowing.
Single arm handlebar
Allows quick and easy access to the collection box.
Electronic speed setting of the blades from 3,000 to 5,000 rpm.
Electronically controlled five forward speeds: 1 to 5 km/h.
Electrical adjustment of the cutting height: 25 to 75 mm.
All settings can be adjusted while mowing.
With its two rear motors and front swivels wheels, this function eliminates unnecessary manoeuvres.
Automatic jam clearing
Turns in the reverse direction to remove the grass blocking the way.
Two optical sensors in the front of the mower detect the height of the grass and automatically adjusts the rotational speed of the blades. The vegetation sensor optimises use of the battery’s energy during rotation of the blades.
|Overall Dimensions when unfolded L x W x H – cm||114 x 155 x 62|
|Overall Dimensions when folded L x W x H – cm||60 x 88 x 62|
|Weight (with box and battery) – kg||37,5|
|Weight (with box and without battery) – kg||31,5|
|Weight (without box and without battery) – kg||29|
|Electrically adjusted cutting height mm (min/max), 6 positions||25/75|
|Max. power||960 W|
|Blade speed: 3 speeds||3000 to 5000|
|Collection bin – L||70|
|Type of casing||Cast aluminium|
|Autonomy in surface area with an average battery life of 3 km/h – m²||3600 (Maintenance mowing)|
|Handling (Zero Turn)||YES|
|PELLENC Brushless motor||YES|
|Safety in the event of mechanical blade shock||YES|
|Rollover and cleaning safety mechanism (deactivation of the blades)||YES|
|Folding handlebar included in the footprint of the mower||YES|
|Vertical position (storage or cleaning)||YES|
|Engine brake on the handle||YES|
|Unlocking of the wheels||YES|
|Diameter of front wheels – mm||178 (7’)|
|Diameter of rear wheels – mm||305 (12’)|
|Electronic adjustment of the cutting height||6 positions|
|Progressive forward speed||1 to 5 km/h|
Accessories & consumables
For a perfect cut, without collection.
The 70 L collection box holds more than 10 kg of finely cut grass.
Blades and fasteners Kit
Set of high strength steel blades and anti-shock safety attachments.