Gentle yet powerful cutting
The SELION M12 pruner is one of a kind, thanks to its weight and its exceptional design, which lends itself to a wide range of potential uses. Selion M12 facilitates the gentle pruning work of shade trees, ornamental trees and robust hedges. It is distinguished by its compactness, fineness and the quality of its cut.
- 1,200 W PELLENC Brushless motor (equivalent to 30 cm³)
- Absence of a clutch and direct drive with the chain gear: more durable and more reliable
- Pruner designed for fruit growers and vineyards
- Minimum battery life of one work day
- At least € 7 in petrol saved per day
- Time savings
- Low maintenance
- Uses up to 30 % less chain oil
- Unique thanks to its exclusive design
- Ergonomic Soft Touch handle
- Only 1.7 kg in hand!
- Noise-free operation
- Zero emissions and zero waste
Safety is paramount and PELLENC has developed 4 innovations to help protect the user:
- Kickback sensor with electronic start-up: this device instantly triggers an electric chain brake in the event of a fall or kickback, and is 8 times more sensitive than a combustion engineoperated chainsaw chain brake.
- The second safety feature is part of the tool’s auto-diagnostic system: SELION checks during first use that the electronic kickback sensor is operational, if this is the case, the machine will operate.
- The third safety feature is the double-press start-up trigger: this prevents the accidental start-up of the chainsaw.
- The final safety feature is the use of OREGON chains with little kickback: the kickback phenomenon, if it occurs, will be much less violent than that of a traditional chainsaw.
Integrated retractable key
This wrench retightens the chain and gives quick access to the pin and the chain.
Automatic chain tension
The chain guide is mounted on a spring which tightens the chain automatically.
Electronic management of oil flow
The system adjusts chain lubrication according the cutting force required.
Electronic chain brake
The chain brake activates instantly in case of fall or kick-back.
|TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS||SELION M12|
|Max. power – W||1200|
|Combustion engine equivalence – cm³||30|
|Weight – kg||1,7|
|Engine speed – rpm||5400|
|Chain speed – m/s||10,3|
|Guide length – cm/inches||15 / 6’’|
Type / number of links
|¼ ’’ 25AP / 42E|
|Pins||Nine ¼‘’ teeth|
|Tank capacity – cl||7|
|Noise level (LPA)* – dB(A)||86|
|Guaranteed noise level (LWA)* – dB(A)||96|
|Front handle vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||2,8|
|Automatic chain tensioner|
|Integrated retractable key|
|Electronic chain brake|
|Battery life*** with ULiB 1100||Up to 2 days|
Accessories & consumables
Biodegradable chain saw oil
This refined vegetable oil is formulated for improved greasing of chainsaw chains whether manual or automatic. It is particularly stable to oxidation.
For use in “sensitive” areas: forest in the vicinity of of water catchment areas, lakes, etc.
Biodegradable chainsaw oil
5 litre jerrycan.
Biodegradable chain oil.
*Specifications are correct at time of print and are subject to change without notice.