The new STIGA Estate 3398 HW ride-on mower is powered by a twin-cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine with a net power output of 11.45 kW @ 2800 rpm and features a pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. The bonnet introduces a new design to optimise motor performance and has LED headlights to ensure better visibility at any time of year. The 98 cm cutting deck can be adjusted to 7 different cutting heights ranging from 25 to 80 mm, using a convenient lever. The two blades are operated by an electromagnetic clutch controlled by a convenient button. The raised soft-grip steering wheel ensures more comfort while operating. The Estate 3398 H has a 240-litre rear grass collector, but can also mulch grass clippings using the STIGA Multiclip mulching plug supplied. Battery charger and tow bar also included.
- Adjustable seat: The seat can be adjusted depending on driver’s preferences. Better comfort for any driver during long and intensive working periods.
- Advanced collecting tunnel: Offers the best in class collecting system. Thanks to the central tunnel the cut grass is entirely and efficiently discharged into the rear collector.
- Anti-scalp wheels: Prevents the risk of scalping when cutting uneven surfaces.
- Bumper: Protects the front of the tractor from any obstacle.
- Cup and phone holder: Useful and safe compartment for refreshments, phones and other small accessories.
- Cutting height adjustment: Multiple positions to select the desired mowing. Cutting height can be adjusted thanks to an ergonomic lever.
- Dashboard with LED: The basic parameters of the tractor are constantly monitored. The operator is always sure that the machine is working efficiently.
- Electromagnetic PTO engagement: Cutting blades and compatible implements can be activated and deactivated instantly by pushing a button. Extremely safe when driver need to disengage blades in a second to avoid hitting stones or debris on the ground
- Ergonomic steering wheel: Maximizes the driver’s comfort and optimizes the grip while driving.
- Full collector indicator: An acoustic noise alerts you when it is time to empty the rear collector.
- Hydrostatic transmission: Driver can control speed very smoothly and efficiently without gear change, keeping hands on the steering wheel. Speed can be continuously adjusted in a matter of a second adjusting pedal pressure exactly at the desired level, without loosing time by operating with levers and knobs.
- LED headlights: The best visibility possible in any condition thanks to the LED technology.
- Multi-clip mulching function: The Multi-clip Mulching function cuts grass clippings into extra fine particles and recycles them into the lawn as a natural fertilizer, plus there is no need to stop and dispose of grass clippings, saving you time and money.
- Pivoting front axle: Ensures excellent comfort and stability in any ground situation.
- Quick release wheels: Allows the drivers to change the wheels in second by simply removing a metal retaining ring.
- Reverse cutting control: Simply by pushing the button, the driver can keep the blades engaged while driving reverse.
- Safety switch: Located under the seat, the safety switch cuts off the engine and the cutting deck in case the driver leaves the driving position while operating.
- Untimed twin-cut system: Represents a superior cutting and collecting system performance thanks to the twin blades.
- Washing link: The washing link makes it quick and easy to clean the deck.
Petrol-powered ride-on mower with 656 cc twin-cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine, 98 cm cutting deck with two blades and 240 L rear grass collector.
- TWIN-CYLINDER BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE WITH NET POWER OUTPUT OF 11.45 KW @ 2800 RPM
- PEDAL-OPERATED HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSION
- 98 CM CUTTING DECK WITH 2 ANTI-SCALP WHEELS
- 240 L GRASS COLLECTOR
- LED HEADLIGHTS AND ROBUST FRONT BUMPER
- BATTERY CHARGER, STIGA MULTICLIP MULCHING PLUG AND TOW BAR INCLUDED